A classic cut tee in Grey Marle, featuring our new Northcote Train Station print, on a lovely soft touch cotton.
One by one our old Northern suburbs train stations and their level crossing’s are being demolished to make way for train stations that are raised above the road, so I felt drawn to capture the old signs and boom gate outside our Northcote shop whilst it’s still there.
Snuck in a swooping magpie for good measure.
- Regular fit
- Crew neck
- Mid weight, 180 GSM
- 100% combed cotton
- Neck ribbing
- side seamed
- shoulder to shoulder tape
- double needle hems
- preshrunk to minimise shrinkage.
Artwork by Finki.
Printed in Melbourne, Australia on AS colour, base tees.
Model reference photo1 :
- Kierah is 5ft5 and a ladies size 10. She wears the Walkman tee in Sage, size S.
- Tynan is 5ft7 and a men’s size XXL usually, he is wearing the Cyberman tee in ink, size XL.
Model reference photo 2:
- Jay is 5ft6 and a ladies size 18/20, wearing the Shroom tee in rust, size XL.
- Tynan is 5ft7 and wears the Audrey2 tee in Dark Red size XL.
Size measurements on the chart in the photos, are front only measurements of a shirt laid flat. Double the body width measurements for full shirt circumference.