These hats from Melbourne designer Kim of Sole Mio designs, have been made using a beautiful native flora fabric illustrated by Marni Stuart, a Sunshine Coast-based pattern designer, University lecturer and mother of two.
They have a decent brim for optional sun coverage and a detachable strap for windy days. Kim has really put time and effort into making sure these hats are functional and fun.
These hats feature:
- 50+ UPF for great sun protection
- 100% cotton on both sides
- Unique ‘anti-flop’ brim
- Detachable neck strap
- Fully reversible to go with more outfits: one side in 'Acorn' print and the other in indigo
- Foldable, washable and packable for easy storage and travel
- Size L: Fit adults/big kids with head size 56-58cm, brim width 9-10cm