A classic cut tee in red, featuring our ‘Audrey 2’ print on a lovely soft touch cotton.
‘Audrey II’ is a flytrap-like alien plant, the iconic main antagonist of the 1986 rock horror-comedy musical film, Little Shop of Horrors.
Who doesn’t love an alien plant?
These are a larger and longer base tee than our usual Scan label, fitted tees, so if you’ve bought tees from Finki years ago, go a size down from the one you got last time.
- Regular fit
- Crew neck
- Mid weight, 180 GSM
- 100% combed cotton
- Neck ribbing
- side seamed
- shoulder to shoulder tape
- double needle hems
- preshrunk to minimise shrinkage.
Artwork by Finki.
Printed in Melbourne, Australia on AS colour, base tees.
Model reference photo 1:
- Kierah is 5ft5 and a ladies size 10. She wears the Walkman tee in Sage, size S.
- Tynan is 5ft7 and a men’s size XXL usually, he is wearing the Cyberman tee in ink, size XL.
Model reference photo 2:
- Jay is 5ft6 and a ladies size 18/20, wearing the Shroom tee in rust, size XL.
- Tynan is 5ft7 and wears the Audrey2 tee in Red size XL.
Size measurements on the chart in the photos, are front only measurements of a shirt laid flat. Double the body width measurements for full shirt circumference.